Thursday 20 December 2012

Seasonal nails







I'm fully into the festive spirit now so fancied some seasonal nails. I didn't want anything too showy so this look is quite understated, not overly festive but it adds a bit of sparkle! 




I used 2 coats of Urban Outfitters nail polish in 'Grey 1' ($5), it goes on like a dream and lasts ages without chipping.  It's a fab colour, almost an inky blue grey, it dries with a nice shine.
I bought this particular bottle in Las Vegas nearly 2 years ago and it's just as I bought it, no clumping or stickiness. 

Once dried I added 1 coat of Boots 17 'Dazzle The Night' nail polish in 'Glimmer in the Night' (£2.99) to my ring finger on each hand. One coat is enough to cover the nail with a thick slick of silver glitter, mostly tiny glitter sparkles with a few slightly bigger ones that catch the light. 


I'm pleased with the overall effect, a little bit of Xmas bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment